Saturday, December 19, 2009

Baubles & Knits in KC

Melanie and I are in Kansas City for a little holiday shopping and girl-fun weekend on the Plaza. We spent a couple hours in Stuff and I picked out a rockin' pearl necklace creation from one of my most favorite jewelry designers, Amy Labbe.



I LOVE THIS PLACE!! We spent several hours in this shop that's literally stuffed with all kinds of handmade works of art by regional artists. I even brought along a little of my own art work for us to wear while strolling along the Plaza - matching wool hats that I knitted up the night before just for the trip. The shopping was good and our seafood meal, oysters and cocktails at McCormick Schmicks topped off the evening. Well, actually, the cheesecake we took back to the hotel topped off the evening and a wonderful day.