Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Cool Concert T

Mom and I saw Jason Aldean in concert several weeks ago and I purchased a men's large t-shirt knowing I would alter it. I couldn't make it into a halter because there's a cool design on the upper back so for this one, I cut out the neckline, cut and sewed the sides for a ladies figure which makes a shirt much more flattering than a man's t-shirt. Rouching is big right now so I zig-zag stitched 1/4" elastic along the
sides leaving it still a longer shirt but with a gather and nice swag along the bottom. Then I finished off with small distressed cuts along the hemmed edges.

As for the concert, it was great. Jason Aldean sings about MY life as a Kansas Princess, catching a harvest moon in Kansas, taking a ride across the Badlands and feeling freedom on my face. It's like he writes every song just for me = love him!