Sunday, September 16, 2012

2012 Walnut Valley Festival

For this year's bluegrass festival, I set my tent up on Monday next to my friend, Karen's RV and left it there until I could get off work later in the week. My friend, Angelique, drove in from NM and we headed out to the festival on Thursday. As it always does this time of year, the rain moved in that afternoon, stayed throughout the night, drizzled all of Friday and it was cold. But in all, the rain didn't stop me from having a good time. I just layered more clothes, put on my rainboots, knitted in my tent at night by the lantern light and by Saturday the skies cleared and we really got to take full advantage of the many band acts, bicycle ride around the campground and roam around the campgrounds at night. I'm already looking forward to next year's festival.
The Festival
The Campsite
The Knitting
Good Friends, Good Times