Friday, June 13, 2014

I Love Oklahoma!

Oklahoma is one of my most favorite states.  From childhood cabin/lake weekends with my grandparents, family reunions, good BBQ, and riding destinations now as an adult.  I should also mention my most favorite yarn shop in Tulsa, Loops.  I just can't help myself.  The boutique atmosphere and inspiration is over the top. I always leave with several projects.  See how the samples of what I chose just draw you in??

He waited patiently in the parking lot on his Harley as I made a mad dash for yarn and then we were off to our weekend with friends on Lake Tenkiller outside Tahlequah.  For work or pleasure, I always like to stay in a lakeside cabin at Burnt Cabin Marina and Resort.  The floating marina/café provides us with really good meals and a nice place to watch the full moon rise over the hilly tree line.