Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007

I hope this post finds you reflecting on a wonderful Christmas holiday. We've had our family dinners and all the gifts have been opened. My best gift has been spending a very long, snow-filled weekend with my family and several get togethers.

I'd love to share a few of my other favorite gifts:



A cowgirl apron from Mom I picked out almost a year ago in Canton, TX. Funny, it matches my reconstructed luggage...

A shiny, chrome Harley Davidson hitch cover for my 4-wheel ride I've been wanting for a couple of years. There's gotta be a redneck joke here...

Yet another rhinestone belt buckle to add to my collection. Our friend, Micca (who works at Alefs HD) told husband I was admiring it the last time I was in the shop -- I'm like a moth to a flame when it comes to rhinestones! The biggest surprise of them all!