Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Customer Complaint: Alefs Harley Davidson Kansas

I typically don't post about personal affairs, but when it comes to my ride: It's personal. I hope that anyone who Googles this dealership will see this post and take warning. When I bought my motorcycle a year ago, Alefs HD was more than happy to sell me on $6K of extras and modifications. Yes, they were more than accommodating to take my double-digit $K and sell me on their custom Harley modifications. My warning to cyberspace is if THEY do something wrong and you have problems with your bike (even during the warranty period) they will not want to stand behind their work and you will have a fight on your hands getting them to take responsibility for the repairs. It's been an unbelievable experience to say the least.