Friday, July 03, 2009

Holiday Heartbreaker

You know I LOVE my motorcycle so when we got the call from the dealership today that my engine and transmission is ruined, I was simply sad and heartbroken. Turns out the black powder coating they did was not removed from the inside of the parts and has worked it's way around causing mass destruction. On top of that, the service mgr advised it would cost us $8,000 for the repairs. That really sets the tone for a happy, holiday weekend when we can't resolve the issue with the owner until Monday. Really, if they don't agree they did the all work and caused the damage - it's still under warranty - it will be time to get an attorney. But in the meanwhile, road trips are delayed (Sturgis is around the corner!) and I'm left heartbroken without my ride.